27 Cressida Street,
Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4451379
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning family residence in the ever popular suburb of Sunnybank Hills...
Ironfish is proud to present to the rental market this wonderfully appointed 6 bedroom family home situated in the ever popular suburb of Sunnybank Hills.
Striking in appearance, elegant, spacious, and practical in its design, this large well kept modern family home has just come to the rental market and would ideally suit an executive family or professional couple looking for a large quality residence to call home.
Entering the property through the striking double doors youre immediately greeted by expansive living areas either side of an elegant and grand staircase. Turning left leading through a good sized living area is the well appointed kitchen. The kitchen is practical and offers convenience with ample bench top and cupboard space. It includes laminate bench tops, electric cooking, and a dishwasher. Beside the kitchen is a downstairs bedroom and a formal dining room which leads to a large tiled family living area comprising of a kitchenette/bar. This leads to an enclosed outdoor area which would be ideal for a games room or home gym. Another good sized bedroom is situated just off the enclosed outdoor area and could be used a multipurpose room or 6th bedroom. Alternatively when turning right when entering the property youre met with a good sized practical office which offers a comfortable space for your working needs.
Upstairs consists of 4 well appointed bedrooms and 2 recently renovated bathrooms (master with ensuite). Bedrooms 1, 2 and 3 each come with air conditioning and all have built in wardrobes for comfort.
A good sized fully fenced yard compliments this property and offers ample space for entertaining or for the children to play. Located towards the rear of the yard is your own personal slice of Eden with dragon fruit, mangos, passion fruit and avocados all available when the season permits.
Some additional features include but not limited to; the conveniently positioned 6.5kw solar panels and solar hot water, perfect for mitigating the impact on the environment and reducing your outgoings. Camera security system, perfect for the security conscious and for peace of mind.
Finished by a large double remote garage, ideal for 2 vehicles or for storage, this property genuinely offers space, quality and comfort in abundance.
- 6 bedrooms - Master with air-conditioning, walk in wardrobe and an ensuite bathroom
- 3 luxurious bathrooms - Main and ensuite have been recently renovated
- Large kitchen with ample storage
- 3 living areas
- Separate office/study
- 6.5 kw solar panel system and solar hot water system
- Security camera system (not alarmed)
- Freshly painted internally
- Airconditioned in the main living area and in 3 of the bedrooms
- Kitchenette/Bar to informal living area
- Large internal laundry
- Expansive fully fenced rear yard with fruit trees including; Dragon fruit, avocado, mango and passion fruit!
- Garden Shed
- Double lock up remote garage
- 850m to Sunnybank Hills Shopping Town
- 1.7km from Sunnybank Hills State School
- 1.7km from Runcorn Heights State School
- 1.8km from Calamvale Community College
- 2.0km from Algester State School
- 2.4km to Calamvale Hotel
- 2.8km to Sunnybank Hills State School
- 18.1km to Brisbane CBD
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "email agent" or the Book Inspection Button to arrange.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ironfish Brisbane will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank Hills
Lifestyle in Sunnybank Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. 27 Cressida Street, Sunnybank Hills is unfurnished and available to rent.