27 Calista Crescent,
Bracken Ridge, QLD 4017
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th June 2021
Rent ID: 4454101
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
All Class on Calista!
This fabulous low-set brick home, set on a level 576m2 block is 100% move in ready and sure to impress the most discerning buyer! Ideally positioned in a superb location, you'll love the relaxed contemporary style and low-maintenance lifestyle on offer!
The Spacious open plan living and dining zones centre around the modern family kitchen complete with stone bench tops, ample storage and quality fixtures and fittings. Sliding glass door lead seamlessly to the huge covered alfresco overlooking the beautifully landscaped, private backyard. The ideal location for entertaining family and friends or just relaxing and enjoying the serenity of your surroundings.
Offering four bedrooms, each carpeted with built-in storage and ceiling fans. The master enjoys the additional bonus of an ensuite and walk-in robe. A family friendly main bathroom with separate bath, shower and toilet caters to the remainder of the house.
The property also features air-conditioned living, security screens throughout, fresh neutral palette, double garage with remote access and laundry zone and great storage options throughout.
Conveniently located at the heart of everything. Enjoy easy access to schools, TAFE, local shopping and food outlets and public transport, you will love the location as much as the home!
- 576m2 level block in super convenient location
- Fabulous open plan living / dining zones
- Multiple living zones with air-conditioning
- Stylish kitchen with stone bench tops, ample storage and quality fixtures and fittings
- Four bedrooms, all with built-in storage and ceiling fans
- Master with Ensuite, WIR and air-conditioning
- Family bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Freshly painted throughout
- Covered Alfresco overlooking the private yard
- Security Screens throughout
- Double Lock up Garage with remote access and laundry zone
- Easy care landscaped gardens
- Side vehicle access
- Walking distance to schools, TAFE, local shopping and public transport
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bracken Ridge
Lifestyle in Bracken Ridge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 27 Calista Crescent, Bracken Ridge is perfect for the growing family.