27 Brighton Street,
Cottesloe, WA 6011
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1271832
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
In a great location in the coastal precinct, this low maintenance unfurnished home is a short walk to the beach, parks and bushland. With Allan Park and sports grounds plus cafes and shopping nearby, this is truly a superb position!
Spacious living areas include a bright lounge room, dining area looking out to vine covered alfresco pergola, long galley kitchen, easy care recently updated gardens with established lawn, main bedroom with WIR and ensuite, three north facing bedrooms with BIRs, generous study, spotless bathroom, laundry, ROW access and double carport.
This spacious family home is minutes from the local amenities, yet settled in a quiet, friendly street. Neat and spotless, the home has split system air conditioning for year round comfort - just move straight in and enjoy the carefree Cottesloe lifestyle!
- Spacious lounge area with glass doors to the alfresco patio, neutral carpets and high ceilings.
- Separate meals area also opens to the alfresco, which is covered with shady vines creating a cool, relaxing summer dining area.
- Neat kitchen with abundant bench and cupboard space, white tiled splash back, built in pantry and gas cook top.
- Bright and spacious main bedroom with neutral carpets, large walk in robe and ensuite.
- Three further bedrooms all have north facing windows to the garden, built in robes, neutral carpets and blinds.
- Main bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
- Generous laundry with excellent bench space
- Split system air conditioning
- Established gardens surround the home and include hedging, easy care garden beds and mature trees.
- Pedestrian access to the ROW from the back yard.
3 Month Lease
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy!
Simply click the make an enquiry' or email agent' button for that rental property. You then enter your details and choose to join an inspection time that's already set or contact the agent to make a new time. A registration email and or text will be sent to you. Confirm your attendance by selecting register' PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register to attend we can't notify you of any changes or cancellations to open. An open will be cancelled if no one registered to attend.
APPLICATIONS CAN ONLY BE PROCESSED ONCE THE PROPERTY HAS BEEN VIEWED.
2 Garage spaces
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cottesloe
Lifestyle in Cottesloe
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 27 Brighton Street, Cottesloe is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how