$630 pwHow much could you borrow?
27 Beaumont Street,
Auburn, NSW 2144
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4721347
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
5 Bedroom House
5 bedroom house with 2 built-in wardrobes, polished timber floorboards throughout, modern kitchen with gas cooking & dishwasher, modern bathroom with second toilet in laundry, open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning, outdoor entertainment area and large backyard undercover carport. Quiet street and close to all amenities.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Auburn
Lifestyle in Auburn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Auburn with plenty of room to move. 27 Beaumont Street will be perfect for the growing family.