27 Bancroft Street,
Kelvin Grove, QLD 4059
Rent ID: 3912334
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cute Cottage so close to everything!
Right in the heart of it, is this lovely little 1 bedroom cottage. Ideal for the single person or couple looking to live close to the city. Handy to Bus Services 345,360,361,372,390,345 2minute walk on Kelvin Grove Rd and within walking distance to the Kelvin Grove University Urban Village and local shops including Aldi.
This great low maintenance cottage is available for the first time in 6 years where the previous tenants loved it but have bought their first home.
This cute cottage has a front balcony to capture afternoon breezes, VJ Walls, Ceiling fan in the living room and Air Conditioned Bedroom.
The updated kitchen has a gas cooker and opens onto a private rear entertaining area.
* 1 large bedroom with built-in wardrobe and air conditioning
* Lounge and dining area with polished floors
* Modern kitchen with gas cooktop
* Study area off the kitchen
* Covered rear entertainment area
* Colonial style bathroom.
Bancroft Park is around the corner with lovely facilities and is linked to both Ithaca and Enoggera Creek Bikeways.
Arrange your private inspection today by calling the office 3277 3122 or emailing email@example.com
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kelvin Grove
Lifestyle in Kelvin Grove
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 27 Bancroft Street, Kelvin Grove. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how