LEASED BY MARK WARD PROPERTY!
27 Althea Street,
Salisbury, QLD 4107
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th April 2020
Rent ID: 3822904
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
APPROVED APPLICATION - AWAITING DEPOSIT
MARK WARD PROPERTY WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL POTENTIAL TENANTS WHO HAVE ENQUIRED ABOUT THIS HOME, WE NOW HAVE AN APPROVED APPLICATION AWAITING DEPOSIT.
NB ; DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID 19 PANDEMIC - PUBLIC OPEN HOMES WILL NOT BE GOING AHEAD
Please contact our team on (07) 3277 7727 or email@example.com to receive a video walk through of the property to be sent to your email address.
AVAILABLE DATE 30/04/2020
Nestled alongside the Toohey Forest Conservation Reserve, this family-friendly suburb has proven to be the perfect location, as Salisbury sits only 11km from the CBD with regular express buses and 2 train stations a short drive away. There are multiple walking tracks and safe cycle tracks to the City and Mt Gravatt from Toohey Forest. Griffith University (Nathan Campus), the QEII hospital, and major shopping centres including Garden City and Sunnybank Plaza are just minutes away.
The relaxed layout of this home comprises of a spacious open plan living and dining area, which extends out to the rear covered entertainment deck, overlooking the fully fenced backyard and manicured gardens. Enjoy a wonderful afternoon drink on the rear veranda and take in the amazing setting with Toohey Forest Reserve as your backdrop.
Is this your new home? Call Mark Ward Property on (07) 3277 7727 to make a private appointment to view!
As we currently have occupants in place, do not show yourself this home, an Entry Notice will need to be issued giving the occupants notice, we will also be completing facetime and non-personal contact appointments, please call Biddy Wheeler on 0426 824 776 to register your interest.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Covered front deck with decorative panels and French doors installed to enjoy the evening breeze
- Light filled living room featuring polished wooden floors, air conditioning and ceiling fan installed
- Open plan dining room with French doors leading to the covered rear entertaining deck, overlooking a fully fenced outdoor pet and family friendly back yard. Bush outlook with an access gate to the forest, and a mature mango tree are included. (An option to keep the beehives in place or not)
- Kitchen includes an electric oven and stove with a range hood installed, security screens with insect mesh on window, double stainless-steel sink and microwave shelf
- Master bedroom features polished wooden floors, air conditioning and ceiling fan installed, and a large mirrored 3 door built in robe
- Bed 2 features polished wooden floors, 3 door built in robe and ceiling fan installed
- Bed 3 also has polished wooden floors and ceiling fan installed
- Modern designer bathroom with rain shower head and walk in shower, great storage and mirrored wall mounted cabinet with a dual flush toilet
- Laundry area is located under house, with additional storage available, electric hot water system and lockable storage room
- Parking available is off street, with single lock up garage located under house
- Established easy care gardens and large fully fenced outdoor pet friendly yard with a mature mango tree and access to forest through back gate
- Available from 30/04/2020
Please call Mark Ward Property on (07) 3277 7727 to register your interest with your best contact details or simply send through an enquiry and one of our team will call you to discuss further. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an approved application form or download from our website https://markwardproperty.com/rental-forms/
Salisbury is an outer suburb of Brisbane, just 11 kms south-west of the CBD, with QE2 Hospital & Griffith University (Nathan Campus) in close proximity. This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Coopers Plains/Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses.With easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, the location of this home is perfect!
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Salisbury
Lifestyle in Salisbury
Picture yourself living at 27 Althea Street, Salisbury. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: deck, outdoor entertainment, and secure parking.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how