27 Allom Street,
Ropes Crossing, NSW 2760
Rent ID: 4602631
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS WE ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO PRE-APPLY NOW TO SPEED UP THE APPLICATION PROCESS!
* Four bedroom home
* Walk in robe to main bedroom
* Ensuite to main bedroom with his/her double showerheads
* Built in robes to other 3 bedrooms
* Carpet in bedrooms
* Huge tiled open plan living areas downstairs
* Ducted air conditioning
* Beautifully appointed kitchen with island benchtop, dishwasher,
gas cooktop & electric oven
* Modern main bathroom with separate bath & shower & combined toilet
* Security alarm system & video intercom doorbell
* Internal laundry
* Undercover entertaining area
* Low maintenance yard
* Double lock up garage
* Separate gate entry to Pulley Drive
* Close to local schools & shops in the local area
**As per government regulations & guidelines you MUST register your attendance to our open homes for the purpose of contact tracing if required before the scheduled times.
We cannot allow entry to any property unless you have followed each step to record your full name, email address & contact number so please ensure you have completed this process to prevent denial of access.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?????
REGISTERING your interest for an upcoming property is easy.
If you are on the Realestate or Domain websites just click on EMAIL THE AGENT button and send us an email. You will receive an SMS reply to your phone or an email reply with a LINK TO REGISTER your interest in the property or details of the inspection time.
On the Starr Partners website simply CLICK the blue 'Book Inspection' button for that rental property & REGISTER your interest.
So don't miss out arrange an inspection today!!!
Our office utilises online Ignite applications just click on the APPLY button via the Realestate or Domain websites. Applications will not be processed unless they are complete with all documentation attached.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ropes Crossing
Lifestyle in Ropes Crossing
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Ropes Crossing? 27 Allom Street, Ropes Crossing could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.