27 Adjin Street,
Mount Austin, NSW 2650
Available 25th January 2021
Rent ID: 4241969
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
You wont find better value than this!
Enjoying a convenient location just minutes from Glenfield Shops, this home is sure to impress!
- the home comprises of four bedrooms, two with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- upon entering you are welcomed with the open plan lounge and dining room, plus separate meals/living area off the kitchen
- the kitchen is spacious and modern with gas cook top and lots of storage space
- all year round comfort is assured with ducted evaporative cooling and ducted in floor gas heating
- sitting on a terrific fully fenced block with garden shed, low maintenance gardens & lawns it's a pleasure to maintain
- for ease to park the double carport also has rear yead access for the boat or caravan and a separate workshop or office
- ideally located within minutes to sporting grounds, shops and schooling
- pets considered upon application
You won't find better value than this, an inspection is a must before it's too late!
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY- it's easy!
Visit our website www.fitzpatricks.com.au
Find the property you are interested in
Click on the 'Book Inspection' button and choose your appointment time.
You will INSTANTLY be informed via SMS/Email of your appointment time.
DON'T MISS OUT register your interest today..
Please note, we are no longer accepting paper application forms in our office. Visit our website to find the application form and email it through to the office with your supporting documents.
Properties are advertised until an approved tenant has paid a deposit. When a deposit is received, the property will be removed from the internet and all future inspections will be canceled. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified of this via text or email. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Landlord believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Austin
Lifestyle in Mount Austin
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
27 Adjin Street, Mount Austin, a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Mount Austin.