27/9-11 Amor Street,
Asquith, NSW 2077
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4550258
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Unique oversized One bedroom apartment
This spacious ground floor near new one bedroom apartment is positioned within the garden courtyard of this impressive complex and offers convenience, privacy and easy living. Within the heart of Asquith you will enjoy the convenience of this popular suburb.
* Modern interior opening to a level enclosed private courtyard
* Generous bedroom, sliding door to secure courtyard & built-in robe
* Gourmet open-plan CaesarStone gas kitchen, internal laundry with dryer
* Spacious living space open to large outdoor entertainment courtyard
* Stylish and modern security complex, modern intercom access
* Security car space with lift access, split system air conditioning
* Level walk to shops, transport, local parks and walking tracks
* 280m walk to Asquith train station, only 1 station to Hornsby CBD
* 230m walk to Coles supermarket and local café' and restaurants
* 550m walk 7 min walk to Asquith Oval enjoy the new exercise facilities
Online application: https://t-app.com.au/stonehornsby
1Form not accepted.
Applications available on inspection
Please Note: If you would like an inspection of this property please call Fiona on 0435 853 662
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations"
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Asquith
Lifestyle in Asquith
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Asquith could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 27/9-11 Amor Street, Asquith today!