27/7 Delhi Street,
West Perth, WA 6005
$1,860 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4471302
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Calling all shopaholics and city lovers.
Get in early and be one of the first to view this ideally located apartment near West Perth's Watertown Outlet Centre and Harold Boas Gardens. If you are looking for a convenient and low maintenance lifestyle with an urban vibe in the heart of West Perth, look no further.
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes
- 2 newly renovated bathrooms
- Split system reverse cycle A/c
- Gas bayonet
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Kitchen includes gas cook top, dishwasher and a microwave (optional)
- Private two tiered balcony/courtyard
- Laundry built in to second bathroom with washing machine (optional) and dryer included
- Single under cover secure car bay
- Store room
- Secure gated community
- Large pool and spa
- BBQ and entertaining area
- Communal games area with pool table
- Secure parking garage
- 1 minute walk to City West train station
- Hop, skip and jump to the beautiful Harold Boas Gardens
- Cat bus and other public transport options on the doorstep
- Across the road from Water Town Shopping Outlet
- Nearby access to freeway North and South
- Easy commute to Perth CBD
- Short walk, ride or run to Kings Park
Please be aware that our office does not accept 1Form applications.
If you are using either www.realestate.com.au, www.reiwa.com or www.domain.com.au, simply select 'Contact/Email Agent' and enter your details.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
TO INSPECT/REGISTER THIS PROPERTY: Please click on the button 'Book an inspection time' enter your details and choose an appointment time. In the case of NO registered tenants - then this viewing may not go ahead. Please EMAIL US to make a more suitable time to view this property. PLEASE NOTE: if you do not register online we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections without notice.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Perth
Lifestyle in West Perth
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 27/7 Delhi Street, West Perth. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gym, balcony, and secure parking.