27/5 Hawksburn Road,
Rivervale, WA 6103
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th December 2021
Rent ID: 4661883
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxury Resort style Apartment - minutes to the river, Casino and Optus Stadium
This luxury apartment brings you the convenience of city living coupled with the relaxing and tranquil vibes of a riverside community. Located just 5km from the CBD and less than a 2min walk to the river this apartment has it all. You could enjoy a walk to the new Perth Stadium, Burswood Casino or Kracknell Park. The local coffee shop (Humblebee's), Japanese restaurant, Aloft restaurant and XYZ Bar are all only a meters away.
This apartment is the best in the building, is finished with beautiful wooden floors, huge floor to ceiling doors to light up your home, full block out blinds and sheer curtains for privacy, reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout, heaps of kitchen storage, an outdoor wooden deck and huge grassed (Astroturf) balcony for you to create the perfect outdoor living space. It comes with a washing machine, dryer and dishwasher but otherwise unfurnished. Plus don't forget the very rare two secured parking bays & store room that come with all this.
Proximity also boasts resort style amenities with its herb garden, entertaining & BBQ area, fully equipped gym and heated pool for you to enjoy in your downtime. No dogs but one cat considered.
- 2 secure underground car bays.
- Total 142 m2 apartment
- Massive 40m2 balcony with wooden decking & Astroturf
- 27 m2 of storage space in the separate store room
- 2 large bedrooms both with walk-in robes
- 2 bathrooms, one ensuite and one separate
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning to all areas
- Resort style pool & BBQ area
- Professionally Cleaned
- Walking distance to coffee shops, restaurants and bars
- 2 minutes to the beautiful riverside walking/cycling paths
- Convenient major bus stop located 1min walk from the apartment
- Newly renovated Belmont forum with Cinemas less than a 10min drive away
- 10min drive to Perth Airport
- Walking distance to Perth Stadium & Burswood Casino
Reply to this add or text Mala on 0400746544 to arrange a viewing.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rivervale
Lifestyle in Rivervale
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 27/5 Hawksburn Road, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Rivervale. This unfurnished property includes outdoor entertainment, secure parking, and dishwasher and will welcome your furry friends.