Offers from $420 per Week
27/35 Goderich Street,
East Perth, WA 6004
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4344664
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Unfurnished 3 Bedroom Townhouse!
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION FOR THIS PROPERTY
If you would like to book an inspection for this property then simply scroll down past the description and click the Book an Inspection Time button and select from one of the available times.
Upon registering to view this property we will send you a welcome email along with an application form and also details on how to apply online
Inspection days/times dont suit? No sweat, just tick the box that says I cant find a suitable time or day and our leasing team will contact you within 24 hours to schedule an inspection for you. If you have a preferred time/day, please be sure to list them in the comment box before hitting submit. Happy house-hunting
Light and bright 2 storey, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse located in the leafy streets of East Perth with everything a stones throw away. Walk to the river, take the red cat around the city, walk to the WACA and shops and cafes.
- Lounge /dining area with split system air con
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher & loads of cupboard space
- 3 bedrooms, all with overhead fans
- Bathroom / laundry combination with dryer
- Pool in complex
- 2 secure car parking spaces
- Water included in rent
Property Code: 25233
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Perth
Lifestyle in East Perth
Want to live in East Perth? 27/35 Goderich Street, East Perth could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.