27/34-36 Herbert Street,
West Ryde, NEW SOUTH WALES 2114
$2,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4366538
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
LUXURY 3 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM APARTMENT NOW RENTING!
This apartment belongs to a modern building project called Greenside, connecting to the beautiful and peaceful Anzac Park. Cafes and conventional stores beside quiet street, ONE minute walk to West Ryde Station. West Ryde Public School, St Michael's Catholic Primary School, and Italian Bilingual School can be reached within 1km; while Meadow Bank Public School and St Therese's Catholic Primary School are in area around 1km.
- 3 modern bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- North east facing dinning room capturing brilliant sunshine
- Open plan kitchen with Caesarstone benchtop and gas cooktop, oven & slimline dishwasher
- Very large balcony
- Security car space & storage cage
- Less than five minutes walk to West Ryde shopping center (Woolworth, Coles) ideally balance the quiet and convenient factors. Enjoying a vibrant lifestyle and community living just 16 km's distance from the CBD.
We open for inspection on Saturday
TO ENQUIRE ON THIS PROPERTY, PLEASE CLICK ON THE Get In Touch BUTTON, OR THE Email Agent BUTTON OR Contact agent BUTTON.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers or tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Ryde
Lifestyle in West Ryde
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
27/34-36 Herbert Street, West Ryde, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in West Ryde.