27/30 Semaphore Road,
Semaphore, SA 5019
Rent ID: 1799975
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Nightly rate FROM $105 per night. Price varies depending on season
RIGHT IN THE HEART OF SEMAPHORE
* Fully Updated second floor 2 bedroom Unit, freshly painted.
* Can sleep up to 6. All linen and towels supplied.
* Reverse cycle a/c in lounge/kitchen area
* The open plan living area incorporates a dining area – seats 6 + brand new well equipped kitchen including a dishwasher, microwave and all other kitchen amenities.
* Lounge comes out to a double sofa/bed + TV
* Brand new Bathroom including a bath tub + top loader washing machine.
* Main bedroom with queen size bed + b.i.r.'s + ceiling fan
* Second bedroom with double bed sofa/lounge bed - can sleep another 2 + ceiling fan
Positioned in the Heart of Semaphore and set amongst shops, supermarkets, cinema, hotels, cafes, garden shop, doctor, chemists, travel agencies, news agents, hair dressers, pizza houses, library, ice creams shops, hot dog shops, post office, Laundromat, dentists, and throughout summer season the added bonus of side shows, fun rides, merry go round and slip and slide alongside of The Palais
Walking tracks, beach and jetty within a stones through from group of units. Parking available access from Newman Street.
Ideal position to take daily walks along beach or walking paths, have dinner on Semaphore road or take a quick trip to CBD of Adelaide city centre.
10 minutes from West Lakes Shopping Centre.
Affordable accommodation for YOUR family in a great location.
For availability go to - https://www.homeaway.com.au/holiday-rental/p9192280
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Semaphore
Lifestyle in Semaphore
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Semaphore could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 27/30 Semaphore Road, Semaphore today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how