27/1B Coulson Street,
Erskineville, NSW 2043
$2,940 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4107213
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Three bedroom apartment in Erskineville
This immaculately presented sun drenched apartment located on the fourth level offers:
- Three bedrooms with built in robes to all rooms, main bedroom with ensuite and balcony off both rooms,
- Combined open plan lounge and dining with balcony
- Polyurethane kitchen with granite bench tops, dishwasher,
- Stainless steel gas cooking appliance
- Modern bathroom with bath tub
- Internal laundry with dryer,
- video intercom and lift access and security basement parking
Contact Monica Khoury from NSW Realty today on (02) 8756 5444 to book an inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered by NSW Realty from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries, whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Photo's are generic in nature which do not reflect the actual apartment but do reflect similar layouts, fixtures and finishings.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Erskineville
Lifestyle in Erskineville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 27/1B Coulson Street, Erskineville before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.