27/10 Lonsdale Street,
Braddon, ACT 2612
Available 26th July 2021
Rent ID: 4485402
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Executive Living - One Bedroom Apartment
This apartment in Braddon has cafes and restaurants at your finger tips and is walking distance to the centre of the City.
* Secure building with intercom access with voice and visual display
* Lift access
* Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
* Good sized living room with a feature wall
* Well equipped kitchen with stone bench tops, Bosch and Fisher & Paykel appliances, includes dishwasher, microwave and dryer to laundry
* Store room located inside the apartment
* Walk through wardrobe to bathroom with quality finishes
* Pay TV outlet
* One underground car park
* Balcony for outside living
These apartments are positioned in a fantastic location with quality finishes and low maintenance lifestyle so it won't last long!
Please note, there is currently no existing Energy Efficiency Rating report for this property.
If you would like to INSPECT this property;
Please click on the 'Book Inspection' button, register your details and join an existing inspection or register to be notified by email and SMS when an inspection is scheduled.
You must register to inspect this property to ensure we can notify you of any changes or cancellations.
Please note that at all stages of the tenancy pets shall not be kept on the premises without written consent of the Lessor/Agent.
While all care has been taken when compiling information about this property, we encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to inaccuracies contained in this advertisement.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Braddon
Lifestyle in Braddon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 27/10 Lonsdale Street, Braddon before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.