27/159 Hubert Street,
East Victoria Park, WA 6101
$1,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 31st August 2021
Rent ID: 4505445
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
BRIGHT RENOVATED APARTMENT TOP LOCATION
This brightly renovated apartment is nestled on the second floor of a quiet complex that offers you walking distance to shops, cafes and public transport. Everything is so close you can leave the car at home.
Reasons to love this unit;
- Security access to the building
- elevator in the complex for your convenience
- Renovated bathroom and bedroom
- Kitchen is in the process of being renovated
- Built in wardrobes
- Open plan living/meals/kitchen.
- Gas cooking & hot water.
- Private Balcony with city views
- Common water supply so no charge to the tenant.
- Gas & electricity is sub metered.
- Low maintenance tiled flooring to all area's to the apartment
- Neutral colour scheme throughout, to make styling a breeze
- Parking for 1 car to common parking lot.
- Common laundry to the complex.
- Approx 7.6km - 15mins to Perth CBD
- Approx 3km to Curtin University and 2.5km to Bentley TAFE
- 900m to Oats Street Train Station, alternatively the closest bus stop can be reached within 200m
- Super convenient Freeway access close by
- Take a 200m stroll and find yourself on Albany Hwy, home to a plethora of eateries and retail options
- 9 KM or approx. 11 minutes to Perth Airport
* NBN Ready for connection
Please note that pictures are for illustrative purposes only and all furniture is not included.
To book a viewing select the "Book an Inspection" tab.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Victoria Park
Lifestyle in East Victoria Park
Other apartments in
East Victoria Park
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 27/159 Hubert Street, East Victoria Park before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.