26B Sandon Road,
Thornlie, WA 6108
$1,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th December 2020
Rent ID: 2810901
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Dont miss your opportunity to view this 2 bedroom duplex on a large block with plenty of room for a vegie patch or garden. Inside the home features renovated kitchen and open plan living as well as two large bedrooms.
Walking distance to Thornlie Square and public transport with Hume Road Oval situated at the end of the street.
Register you interest online or call our office on 9251 6688 to arrange a time to view.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thornlie
Lifestyle in Thornlie
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 26B Sandon Road, Thornlie. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.