26A Suters Avenue,
Marsden Park, NSW 2765
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4546156
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Granny Flat!!!
Please Note- As per NSW Health orders, no open home inspections will be scheduled until further notice. However keeping in mind everyone's safety, we will be arranging the private inspections only for the tenants who have applied through 1Form. You can find the link to apply through 1Form at the Apply for this property tab.
Team Waratah would like to present to you this granny flat that offers all of the key elements that you have been looking for. Ideal location, beautiful living space and good sized outdoor area are some of the elements that make it stand out from the others of its kind.
Some key features include:
- 2 generously portioned bedrooms, both with build in wardrobes
- Lounge area with tiled flooring
- Modern Bathroom
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooktop
- Microwave and Dishwasher included
- Off street parking
- Private Granny-flat access but shared driveway
- No Backyard
During our Private Inspections strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Scan the QR code at the front of the property
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- 1 Person in the home at a given time (+Agent)
- Do not enter the property if you have symptoms of illness (including mild cold and flu like symptoms)
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the information on this site, but does not constitute any representation by the landlords or agents.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marsden Park
Lifestyle in Marsden Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Marsden Park? 26A Suters Avenue, Marsden Park could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.