From $950 to $2000
26A Meadow Drive,
Dundowran Beach, QLD 4655
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3741061
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sandy Feet Retreat Hervey Bay
Low Season: $950 p.w Mid Season: $1050 p.w Peak Season: $1500 p.w Ultra Peak: $2000 p.w
Sleeps 8 - Linen is not supplied - 2x King, 1x Queen and 1x Queen Futon Bed - Pets Permitted
This beautiful pet friendly Holiday Beach House with swimming pool is nestled away from life's hustle and bustle and is only a short 2 minute stroll to the beach (200 metres) and make sure you bring your dog too!! The home features:
• Open Plan Kitchen opening out to Dining and Lounge Room
• Fully Equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher and Microwave, Gas Cooktop and
Fridge with water and Ice
• Lounge with Smart Tv and Air Conditioner
• Dining with table and chairs to fit 8 people
• 2nd Bedroom with King Bed, Queen Futon Bed, Television and DVD player
• 3rd Bedroom with Double Bed and Ceiling fan
• Separate Toilet
• Laundry with Washing Machine
• Large Master Bedroom with Walk-in robe, Ceiling fan and Air Conditioner
• Ensuite with Bath tub
• Balcony with table and chairs
• Swimming Pool
• Covered Entertainment area with BBQ
• Double Carport with plenty of room for parking extra cars or boat.
• Pets are Permitted
Where pets are allowed inside, all pet hair must be removed prior to departing or additional charges will apply. All outdoor areas must be left clean from pet waste prior to departing or additional charges will apply.
*PET FRIENDLY ON REQUEST: If you would like to bring your pet(s) please request this with your booking enquiry including number of animals, the size/breed of the animal(s), and acknowledge that you understand the animal(s) rules.
Stroll along Hervey Bay's beautiful beaches or Just a short drive to local shops, Shopping centre, Restaurants, cafes, boat ramps and Ferry to Fraser Island.
• Walk to Beach
• 1.5 km to Arkarra Gardens Caf Restaurant and Lagoon
• 4.1 Km to Craignish Country Club Hotel and Golf course(5 minute drive)
• 1.9 Km to Local shops ( Cafe, Pharmacy, Foodworks and medical centre) 3 minute drive
• 10 km to the heart of Hervey Bay Shopping Precinct (15 minute drive)
• 11 km to WetSide Water Park (15 minute drive)
• 13 Km to Toogum Boat Ramp and Goodys on the Beach Restaurant (12 minute drive)
• 18 km to Urangan Boat Ramp (25 minutes drive)
Sleeps 8 - 2x King, 1x Queen, 1x Double Sofa Bed
Special Note: $25 booking fee applies to all bookings.
• Air Conditioning
• Wall-mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Bath Tub
• Boat Parking
• Covered Outdoor Area
• Crockery and Cutlery
• Dining Room
• DVD Player
• Ceiling Fans
• Furniture Outdoor
• Garden Area
• Gas BBQ
• Iron and Board
• Microwave Oven
• Swimming Pool
• Washing Machine
• Enclosed Yard
Off Road Driving, Crabbing, Cycling, Scuba-Diving, Dive Charters, Diving, Dolphin Cruises, Dolphin Watching, Fishing - Beach, Fishing - Charters, Fishing - Deep Sea, Golfing, Horse riding, Kayaking, National Park, Photography, Sailing, Sightseeing, Skydiving, Snorkelling, Sports Participate, Sports Viewing, Surf Ski, Wind Surfing, Swimming, Marine Animal swimming, Marine Animal watching, Walking, Water-based, Whale Cruises, Whale Watching.
Aussie Lifestyle, Beach, Diving, Fishing, Golf, Health and Fitness, Historic/Heritage, Honeymoon, Island, Beach Holiday, Adult Getaway, Empty Nesters, Family, Romantic, Self-Drive.
BYO Sheets and Towels.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dundowran Beach
Lifestyle in Dundowran Beach
Want to live in Dundowran Beach? 26A Meadow Drive, Dundowran Beach could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how