26A Carrington Street,
Seven Hills, NSW 2147
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4318532
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
AMENITIES AT YOUR DOOR STEP.
Immaculately presented near new two bedroom granny flat offers built in robes to both rooms, split system air conditioning to the living area, neat kitchen with stainless steel appliances. With an easy to maintained yard this property is a must to inspect as it is also close to schools, Seven Hills Train Station and shops.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seven Hills
Lifestyle in Seven Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
26A Carrington Street, Seven Hills, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Seven Hills.