26A Ayres Court,
Parkwood, WA 6147
$1,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th February 2020
Rent ID: 1601119
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN EASY LIVING- LOCK UP AND LEAVE
Register you interest today for this completely detached house with fences all round, separate sub meters for gas,electricity and water. Located in very quiet/good neighborhood with easy access to public transport.
• 2 bed rooms with built in robes, one toilet,separate laundry,kitchen(including dishwasher) and lounge/meals area
• Separate drive way with two open car ports- one inside the gate and one outside
• Easy to maintain garden with bore reticulated water
• Reverse cycle air conditioner/heater
• Garden storage Shed
WANTING TO VIEW THIS HOME?
To view this property please register for an inspection time via the Varga Realty website https://www.vargarealty.com.au/renting
Click on "Book Inspection" and follow the prompts. If there are no available or suitable times, use the contact agent' submission form to request an inspection, you will then be notified of the next scheduled viewing.
We do accept 1Form applications however you must view the property prior to the application being processed. Alternatively you can collect an application form at the viewing appointment from the Property Manager
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parkwood
Lifestyle in Parkwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Parkwood is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 26A Ayres Court, Parkwood.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how