2657 Benjamin Way,
Belconnen, ACT 2617
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4230341
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Chic Apartment in Belconnen!
PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
This sleek and modern one bedroom apartment is situated on the third level of the Oracle Complex in the heart of Belconnen.
The apartment features an open plan living area with timber laminate floors providing a sense of style and elegance. The well designed, modern kitchen is complete with a dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and a moveable kitchen island bench that provides extra flexibility within the space. The good-sized bedroom features a mirrored built-in robe. Reverse cycle air conditioning ensures your comfort throughout the seasons and the apartment comes complete with a dryer and a generous covered balcony extending your living space outdoors. Lift access provides further convenience.
The complex has resort-style facilities with a heated pool and gym. Don't miss the opportunity to reside in this stunning apartment right in the heart of Belconnen, where you can walk to Westfield Shopping Centre, many Government Departments, and Lake Ginninderra.
Features of this property include:
Spacious one bedroom apartment
Mirrored built-in robe to the bedroom
Timber laminate floors to the living area
Movable island kitchen bench
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Large covered balcony
Heated pool and gym in complex
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Belconnen
Lifestyle in Belconnen
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
2657 Benjamin Way, Belconnen, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Belconnen.