2610/8 Franklin Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4118486
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HOT SPOT NOT TO BE MISSED
Perched high on level 26 of the Milano tower on Franklin Street, this beautiful apartment embodies everything Melbourne city living has to offer.
Offered FURNISHED, this property features;
- Open plan lounge / kitchen
- Bedroom with built in robes
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Internal laundry
On site facilities include, fully equipped gym, heated in ground pool, spa/sauna, cinema room and resident only lounge.
** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Only 1Form applications will be accepted for this property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne comes fully furnished. Apply to rent 2610/8 Franklin Street, Melbourne today!