2607/50 Haig Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4101013
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
EVERYTHING YOU COULD WANT AND MORE WITH WHITE GOODS (NRAS PROPERTY IS AVAILABLE FOR ELIGIBLE TENANT/S)
Perfect location - minutes away from Crown:
THIS IS A NRAS PROPERTY. Meeting point at 46-50 Haig Street, Southbank
DO NOT APPLY ONLINE (1FORM), Email email@example.com for application form.
Number of tenants / MAXIMUM gross income for the past 12 months
1 adult $52,324
2 adults $72,341
3 adults $92,358
Couple with 1 child $89,698
Couple with 2 children $107,055
Couple with 3 children $124,411
Sole parent with 1 child $72,391
Sole parent with 2 children $89,748
Sole parent with 3 children $107,105
1form applications NOT accepted.
This building is located within the highly sought-after inner city location of Southbank, Tiara features a contemporary architectural design that truly celebrates its superb city and bay views.
-Superior Corlan benchtops, premium European stainless steel gas cooking appliances and concealed refrigerators.
-Separate European style laundry is cleverly concealed, with washing machine and drier supplied and ready to use.
- Heated Salt-water lap pool
- Slip system air-conditioner
- Secure onsite car parking with remote control access and secure storage spaces
- Exceptional access to Melbourne's very best lifestyle amenity, with CBD cafes, restaurants, retail shopping and public transport, plus the stunning Port Philip Bay beaches, all within easy reach.
- Light-filled living area and bedroom with breathtaking view
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Southbank is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2607/50 Haig Street, Southbank.