2605/1 Freshwater Place,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$2,173 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4517948
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sunrise Views from the 26th Floor
Upon entering this apartment you pass a long timber built-in desk with overhead shelving, which would be ideal for work or study. Continuing along the smooth tiled floor you reach:
- A modern galley kitchen on your right, fitted with stainless steel European appliances (SMEG brand) a caesar-stone bench-top, mirrored splash-back and ample cupboard space
- Ignoring the view for a moment if you can, look left and see that the open-plan living and dining area is tasteful
-Further left is the queen sized bedroom with generous wardrobe space, ready to be filled with the spoils of your forays into our world-class fashion boutiques
- Ahead is the ensuite bathroom finished in chocolate tiles, mirrored cabinets and clean white ceramic fixtures
- Now, walk back through the bedroom, living and dining areas, slide open the balcony door, step outside and see the world from the 26th floor.
The Yarra River, Southbank, City Centre and Dandenong Ranges in the very far distance stretch out before you. This is the sunrise side of the building, where the daytime view is amazing, the night view of the city lights even more so, and if you are the lucky person who gets to stay on New Year's Eve you will have the world's best view of the renowned Melbourne fireworks displays.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Southbank could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 2605/1 Freshwater Place, Southbank today!