2605/120 A'beckett Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4508869
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish Furnished Apartment in Fulton Lane Tower
- Furnished, 1 bedroom apartment
- Bedroom with BIR
- Natural sunlight filled lounge room
- Modern kitchen appliances complete with gas cook top and dishwasher
- Dual entrance to spacious main bathroom
This apartment is conveniently located in the heart of Melbournes CBD; with everything you need in just a walking distance away Melbourne Central Station, Queen Victoria Market, State Library, RMIT University, Melbourne University, restaurants and shops.
- Indoor swimming pool
- BBQ Facilities
- Secure Access with onsite concierge
Lease Period: short term or long term leases are both welcome for consideration.
Please note: The availability and open for inspection times for the property are subject to change and/or cancelled without notice. Booking and registering your interests are essential to get the latest updates and information.
Please refrain from touching anything during inspection and refer back to the agent should you have any queries.
Face mask and good hygiene will need to be adhere to at all times and maintain good social distance.
Online applications are welcome.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Melbourne? 2605/120 A'beckett Street, Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes fully furnished.