$1,350 p.w - FURNISHED
2603/368 St Kilda Road,
Melbourne, VIC 3004
Rent ID: 4239701
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment with Spectacular City Views
An integral marker in Melbourne's landscape, Royal Domain Tower rises from the elite sector of St Kilda Road. Residents can walk to work in the CBD, picnic at the Royal Botanic Gardens, dine in a broad range of first class restaurants, wander through art galleries and museums, be entertained at nearby concert halls and theatres, shop at department stores, cheer on their team at sports venues and stroll the river promenades - all within minutes of home.
Luxuriant interiors and panoramic views across the icons of Melbourne distinguish this opulent 134sqm total (approx.) 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Royal Domain Tower apartment which commands an exceptional easterly location directly opposite The Shrine of Remembrance.
- A dining room and bar with capacious formal and casual living areas
- Informal dining and modern marble kitchen with Gaggenau appliances, built-in Miele coffee machine and plate warmer
- The flowing interior is wrapped in balconies for sky-high outdoor enjoyment that takes in the remarkable panorama of city and Port Philips Bay views.
- Hotel inspired luxury main bathroom and separate powder room
- Two queen size fitted bedrooms, mater room features superb ensuite with marble encased bath.
- Double glazed windows and sliding doors for temperature and sound insulation
- High ceilings, programmable C Bus dimmable lighting, ducted heating and air conditioning
- Two secure parking
- Facilities include a 24-hour concierge service, library, conference room, 25-metre heated swimming pool, spa, sauna, steam room, golf driving range and gymnasium.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
2603/368 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melbourne.