Southbank, VIC 3006
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th October 2020
Rent ID: 4116709
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish apartment in the heart of Southbank
Please note You must register to inspect. Inspections may not proceed if there are no registrations so booking is essential. This near new 1 bedroom apartment in the exclusive International development offers the best of vertical living whilst enjoying the advantages of boutique facilities such as outdoor spa, fully equipped cinema and a fantastic teppanyaki and grill area.
The apartment features:
- Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops
- European appliances
- Split system heating/cooling
- Spacious bedroom with built in robes
- Stylish bathroom with European laundry
- Secure intercom entry
The International is just a stroll away from the CBD and many entertainment complexes such as Crown Casino, Melbourne Exhibition Centre and DFO South Wharf. This unbeatable location offers the best of both inner city living and hotel-style facilities with cafes, shops and public transport right at your door-step. *Disclaimer: the video walkthrough has been taken in apartment 3002 with identical floorplan and finishes just view will vary being 3002 a higher level apartment.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Southbank is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2602/61 Haig, Southbank.