$395pw with option for car space
2602/380 Little Lonsdale Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,717 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4356138
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
North facing partially furnished 2 bedroom apartment full with natural light in CBD!
*Option to rent the car space together at $445 per week*
The location is unrivaled with Flagstaff Gardens as your backyard and Melbourne Central, Southern Cross, Docklands & RMIT University moments away. With trams, trains and buses at your doorstep this is the ideal location for the professional or student.
Open plan design features the most stylish and modern kitchen along side the spacious north facing living room which is kept comfortable with split system air conditioning/heating.
The open plan living and dining area is leading out to the sun drenched private balcony with stunning city views.
Tiled bathroom with standing shower and window.
- Partially Furnished
- 2 Generously sized bedroom with BIRs
- New floorboards through out the whole apartment
- A fully equipped and sizeable pool and gym located at Level 9
- Sleek streamlined kitchen with stone bench tops, glass splash backs and modern stainless steel appliances
- Video intercom access, broadband cabling,
- Onsite building manager.
Everything is ready and you may move in now with just your belongings!
*PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.*
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Picture yourself living at 2602/380 Little Lonsdale Street, Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom and air-conditioning.