2601/88 Church Street,
Parramatta, NSW 2150
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4820654
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
West Village - High level two-bedroom luxury apartment
Located in Parramatta's newest luxury development West Village designed by internationally renowned architects Woods Bagot, this two bedroom plus study apartment is adorned with sophisticated modern finishes and quality fixtures, offering a sanctuary amidst lifestyle and convenience. Only footsteps to Westfield Parramatta, public transport network links, local retail, cafes and parks, this opportunity is sure not to be missed!
- Open plan living and dining
- West facing entertainer's balcony with uninterrupted view of skyline
- Gourmet kitchen, gas cooking & premium Miele appliances and dishwasher
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Study room
- Floorboards throughout entertaining areas and carpet in the bedrooms
- Secure undercover car space
- Communal rooftop with BBQ area
- Communal virtual golf room and music room
To register your interest and be kept up to date with inspections times, please click "Request Inspection", "Send Enquiry" or book an inspection directly at morton.com.au/rent/properties-for-rent/. Please ensure registration for upcoming inspections to receive notifications of any inspections and property updates.
Information and images are for illustrative and marketing purposes, and are indicative only of the property. Independent inspections and enquiries are encouraged for prospective tenants.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parramatta
Lifestyle in Parramatta
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Parramatta includes balcony, dishwasher, and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 2601/88 Church Street, Parramatta today!