26 Wilton Street,
Narellan, NSW 2567
$1,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th July 2020
Rent ID: 2695030
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Beautifully renovated 4 bedroom home
Looking for something that is close to everything but also want modern this house is for you!
Completely renovated 4 bedroom home with spacious living areas including separate lounge room with timber flooring and huge family area with split system air conditioning. Meals are off the galley style kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher. Timber flooring in all 4 bedrooms and built ins to 2. Stunning bathroom with freestanding bath and 2 separate toilets.
All this located on a great block just a short distance to Narellan Town Centre, schools, transport and more.
To inspect register on www.rwmg.com.au and be advised of future open home times and cancellations.
Pets are approved upon application.
Lease terms start with 6 or 12 months.
Save time and do your application online www.t-app.com.au.
Application is address sensitive - please ensure you attach your application to the property address as it is advertised.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength on the application however is generally 6 or 12 months.
2. How can i inspect the property? Properties are opened twice a week, if there are no open home times advertised please register your details. When an open home time becomes available you will receive a notification.
3. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application unless specified.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Narellan
Lifestyle in Narellan
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 26 Wilton Street, Narellan. This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how