26 Tasmania Avenue,
Newport, QLD 4020
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th February 2022
Rent ID: 4719362
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Spacious Family Home!
Introducing a stunning & spacious, terrace-home with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms with extra storage or an additional multipurpose room, cleverly designed to provide flexible space for a growing family.
Imagine living in a beautiful terrace home, in a thriving master-planned community, close to the ocean with amenities at your fingertips. This luxurious freehold terrace home provides the perfect place for people to attain the lifestyle to which they aspire.
Everything is at an arm's length. With a family friendly park, or a short stroll to the lake and cafe.
- Generous kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample benchtops & dishwasher
- Open plan air-conditioned living, kitchen & dining area with abundance of natural light & ventilation
- Spacious courtyard perfect for relaxing or entertaining friends & family
- Spacious master bedroom featuring a walk-in wardrobe, air-conditioning and ensuite
- Generous sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes & air-conditioning to all bedrooms
- Spacious main bathroom with shower over bath
- All windows and sliding doors fitted with fly screens & block out roller blinds
- Double remote-control garage
Lures prime location on the Redcliffe Peninsula means you are surrounded by beautiful beaches, great for swimming, fishing, sailing, kayaking or paddle-boarding, yet you are close enough Brisbane to see the stunning skyline of the City and just minutes from the suburb of North Lakes, a booming commercial hub.
The tree-lined streets of the Redcliffe peninsula provide a vibrant, dynamic precinct boasting top-class amenities and attractions, full of entertainment precincts, restaurants, bistros and cafes.
Located only minutes to a range of essential services: shops, restaurants, specialty stores, gyms, hotels, a variety of schools and childcare centres, business district, hospitals and sporting and entertainment facilities. With easy access to the Bruce and Houghton Highways, you are only 45 minutes drive to Brisbane CBD and 55 minutes drive from the world-renowned Sunshine Coast.
Would you like to inspect this property?
Please click the blue Book an Inspection Time button to book for an inspection or register your interest.
** PLEASE ENSURE REGISTRATIONS ARE DONE THROUGH THE BOOK AN INSPECTION BUTTON SO THAT OUR OFFICE CAN NOTIFY YOU OF ANY TIME CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS **
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Property Sphere will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Newport
Lifestyle in Newport
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Newport is pet-friendly and includes courtyard, secure parking, and fully fenced. Apply to rent 26 Tasmania Avenue, Newport today!