26 Skye Walk,
Wollert, VIC 3750
$1,651 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4333376
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Be the first for this brand new townhouse
*** Drive through Edgars Rd, turn left at the end of the lane and there is visitor parking at back of the townhouses, walking required to the front of the property***
Designed for family living and entertaining, this brand new sophisticated home features quality finishes throughout, including open plan living, abundant with natural light adjoining to private balcony.
Perfectly located on the side of Eaststone Avenue, the property is within proximity of the local schools and shops, with Aurora Village and Epping North Shopping Centre only a short drive away.
This property will surely tick all the boxes, it has below features:
- Open modern plan living area abundant in natural light
- Private balcony with beautiful views
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and an island bench.
- Bright master bedroom with ensuite upstairs
- Two good size bedrooms with built in robes downstairs
- Central bathroom with separate bath and shower downstairs
- Euro laundry downstairs
- Double remote-controlled garage with internal access
- Split system air conditioning and ducted heating
Inspect with certainty!
Arranging an inspection is easy.
Go directly to www.littlerealestate.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, this is supplied only after you have inspected the property.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wollert
Lifestyle in Wollert
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Wollert includes gas, reverse cycle air-conditioning, and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 26 Skye Walk, Wollert today!