26 Searle Road,
Ardross, WA 6153
$3,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1536967
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lovely Spacious Family home .
You will be impressed by the bright spacious living areas and high ceilings in this stunning architecturally designed double story family home; complete with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and multiple living areas.
This location is perfect, in a quiet, family friendly street yet only a short walk from renowned Applecross High school, Ardross Primary, Garden City Shopping centre, Wireless Hill Park, the cafes and wine bars of Ardross and Applecross, and only a short drive to the beautiful Swan River.
- Large ground floor master bedroom with an ensuite and spa bath
- Two large first floor bedrooms with built in robes
- Fourth bedroom without robe downstairs - would be suitable for an office or bedroom
- Spacious kitchen with stone benches, plenty of space and quality stainless steel appliances
- Multiple living areas including roomy lounge, informal dining, spacious family room PLUS upstairs living/retreat space
- Outdoor entertaining is easy, with an inviting gabled patio, low maintenance gardens
- Air conditioning throughout, temperature control is not a problem here
- Quality American Oak timber flooring
- Security alarm
- Double remote garage PLUS rear access and storage area for a boat, trailer or caravan
Pets considered upon application
HOW TO VIEW THE PROPERTY: To Register your interest and secure a viewing, please visit the ACTON Applecross website: www.acton.com.au/applecross
Click on Book Inspection, enter your details and select your preferred inspection day and time from the available options. You will immediately receive a confirmation Email/SMS.
HOW TO APPLY: Please collect an application form from the viewing, we DO NOT accept 1form online applications. Please note: You must inspect the property prior to applying.
For any other enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ardross
Lifestyle in Ardross
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with alarm system and air-conditioning. 26 Searle Road, Ardross is perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how