26 Robert Street,
Croydon, SA 5008
$2,130 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2316355
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Charming Stone Fronted Cottage
*This property is available for inspection during the week by appointment. In order to view this property, you must send an email enquiry prior to access. We are here to help so please contact us for further details. We will reply to your email enquiry by telephone to schedule a private inspection
*6 month lease to commence*
*Applications available from open inspection only.
This lovely Cottage is a short stroll to the Queen Street Cafe Precinct. Positioned within walking distance to Welland Shopping complex, public transport, park lands and all other amenities.
Features we love:
- Welcoming entrance with polished floorboards
- 2 spacious bedrooms, main with built in wardrobes
- Formal dining area
- Updated kitchen with gas cook top, electric oven and dishwasher
- Large living area with slate floor covering
- Bathroom with bath/shower
- Separate toilet and laundry with vicinity for front or top load washing machine.
Extra features include- ducted gas heating, r/c split system, alarm system and secure rear yard with lawn mowing included.
*If you have recently visited an area that's been nominated as a Coronavirus hotspot, or are unwell, or have been in contact with someone who is ill, please be respectful of the well being of others and reconsider entering this property.
*We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information relating to the property. Some information has been obtained from third parties and has not been independently verified.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Croydon
Lifestyle in Croydon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 26 Robert Street, Croydon. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how