26 Neptune Drive,
Point Cook, VIC 3030
$1,695 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4528176
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Modern Design and Spacious Living in the Boardwalk Estate! A
LJ Hooker Point Cook presents 26 Neptune Drive, Point Cook. Situated in one of Point Cook's premier locations, this magnificent home combines modern design and spacious living with the convenience of easy freeway access and close proximity to the Town Centre.
*Register Your Private Appointment*
Please click on the Request An Inspection button and select from an Inspection Day and Time to book your private appointment. If there is no time available or suitable, please contact the first agent listed on this property to book your private appointment.
Applications for this property are now open. To fast track your application, please submit your application via 1Form or 2Apply subject to a private inspection of the property.
- Four bedrooms including the main bedroom appointed with generous walk in robe and ensuite. Bedrooms two, three and four also fixed with built in robes.
- Modern kitchen with tiled splash back, quality stainless steel cooking appliances including dishwasher, breakfast bar, plenty of storage space and built in pantry.
- Elegant open plan living space inclusive of separate formal lounge and the central living hub comprising of meals and family areas.
- Entertaining options extend to a spacious back yard with timber decking and a low maintenance garden setting.
- Complete with features including ducted heating, split system air conditioner, double garage with remote control and internal access plus plenty of room for side access for boat/caravan storage plus low maintenance landscaped front and rear gardens.
Located about 25km from Melbourne's CBD in the Boardwalk Estate, this property is a short drive to freeway access and close to schools, park areas, child care facilities, 1.5kms to Williams Landing Train Station, and within walking distance of Point Cook Town Centre, home to multiple grocers, restaurants and cafes and speciality stores to cater for the whole family.
All stated dimensions are approximate only. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Point Cook
Lifestyle in Point Cook
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 26 Neptune Drive, Point Cook is unfurnished and available to rent.