26 Mellish Parade,
Glenfield, NSW 2167
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd September 2020
Rent ID: 2811430
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HOME SWEET HOME
Located in a prime position within close proximity to Glenfield train station, schools and shops sits this near new corner duplex! You will immediately be impressed by the quality inclusions and the spacious layout, making this an ideal place to call home.
The home features:
Three bedrooms with built in robes to all
Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
Ducted air conditioning
Ceiling fans and downlights throughout
Combined lounge and dining areas
Large main bathroom
Undercover pergola area overlooking the grassed backyard with manicured gardens
Single lock up garage with remote control door and internal access
Be quick to book your appointment today to avoid disappointment.
To view the property please register your details, click "Book An Inspection" and follow the prompts.
You will also be sent updates, along with new properties available to your criteria.
Please ensure you arrive at the beginning of the inspection, inspections run for a 15 minute period.
You can submit an online application at www.t-app.com.au
Application is address sensitive - please ensure you attach your application to the property address as it is advertised.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength on the application however is generally 6 or 12 months.
2. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application unless specified.
3. How can I inspect the property? Properties are opened twice a week, if there are no open home times advertised please register your details. When an open home time becomes available you will receive a notification.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenfield
Lifestyle in Glenfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Glenfield with plenty of room to move. 26 Mellish Parade will be perfect for the growing family.