26 Mcgill Street,
Kewdale, WA 6105
Rent ID: 4363448
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
** TO ARRANGE A VIEWING CLICK ON EMAIL/CONTACT AGENT TO REGISTER **
OUTDOOR LIVING AT ITS FINEST!
This unfurnished two bedroom, single bathroom renovated home is perfectly situated close to Belmont Forum shops & restaurants, Crown Casino and Perth Stadium, and is just a short drive to Perth CBD and the Perth Domestic & International Airport.
This property is located on a quiet street within walking distance to the grounds of Tomato Lake, the centrepiece outdoor attraction of Kewdale and wider Belmont District. You can enjoy long walks along the lake and check out the local café.
Or if you prefer not to go too far, the home boasts a large undercover patio which overlooks the huge, fully enclosed rear yard and native gardens. The area is perfect for entertaining and enjoying the beautiful Perth weather including summer days as you can get the misters going!
With everything you need just at your fingertips, this property has it all! Do not miss your chance to view - register online now!
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living area with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Renovated kitchen with electric cooking and plenty of bench space
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan and built in robe provided
- Minor bedroom overlooking rear patio with ceiling fan
- Spacious covered patio area which is perfect for entertaining
- Large, private & fully enclosed rear yard with small lawn and low maintenance native gardens
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Shed provided for extra storage in rear yard
- Covered carport for one car plus room for 2 cars in driveway as well as free street parking if required
- Freshly painted
- Polished wood flooring throughout living areas and bedrooms
- NBN ready
**Please note we do not accept 1Form applications**
To arrange a viewing please follow the instructions below or call our office on 08 9362 4666.
1. Click on the 'CONTACT THE AGENT' or 'EMAIL AGENT' button
2. Register to join an existing inspection/viewing time
3. If no viewing times are currently available, please ensure you register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
1 Car port
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kewdale
Lifestyle in Kewdale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Kewdale comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 26 Mcgill Street, Kewdale today!