26 Mawson Drive,
Mawson, ACT 2607
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th October 2020
Rent ID: 4079228
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
Come and inspect this refurbished 4 bedroom home with extended living areas situated within walking distance to local shops and schools. Enjoy all year-round comfort with ducted floor gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout.
* 4 good sized bedrooms all with built in robes
* Open plan design featuring extended living areas with polished floorboards
* Impressive outdoor entertainment area
* Updated Kitchen with new stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
* Ducted gas heating
* Evaporative cooling
* Additional separate toilet
* Double garage
* Pets considered on application
Close to public transport, Southlands Shopping Centre, Public Schools, Marist College, Westfield Shopping Centre Woden and Canberra Hospital.
TENANT MUST SEEK LANDLORD'S CONSENT FOR A PET
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Register using the Book Inspection' Button and choose your inspection time. If this listing does not have the BOOK INSPECTION button please go to belconnen.ljhooker.com.au to Register.
You can Register to join an existing inspection or Register to be notified when times are available. If you do not Register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mawson
Lifestyle in Mawson
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Mawson comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 26 Mawson Drive, Mawson today!