26 Hill Street,
Ringwood, VIC 3134
$1,543 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4628359
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
THREE BEDROOM HOME
This 3 bedroom home is well located close to Ringwood Secondary college, Eastland shopping centre, Ringwood Station and Eastlink. Offering polished floorboards throughout with the comfort of gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling, tiled kitchen with gas cooking overlooking meals area, all three bedrooms have built-in robes, central bathroom with separate toilet, easy to maintain gardens and lock-up garage with rear access to the backyard make this home well worth inspecting.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ringwood
Lifestyle in Ringwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 26 Hill Street, Ringwood is perfect for the growing family.