26 Hertford Road,
Doncaster East, VIC 3109
$2,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th November 2020
Rent ID: 4122079
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Delightful Home In Handy Location
INSPECTIONS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT THE LISTING AGENT TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
Superbly positioned in a family friendly neighbourhood offering easy access to all of the local lifestyle options. Only a short walk to Doncaster Gardens primary and East Doncaster secondary; near the Pines shopping centre, Tunstall Square and Westfield. Zerbes, Hertford & Reischiecks Reserves and Ruffey Lake Park are all just a short walk away.
* Three good sized bedrooms all with built in robes
* Separate bungalow at rear for use
* Generous size lounge
* Ducted heating and air conditioning
* Kitchen with gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances
* Central bathroom with bath and shower
* Separate toilet
* Separate laundry
* Double carport and off street parking
* North facing patio and secure yard
Noel Jones Coronavirus Update
Please note that due to current Government restrictions to inspect this property you must make a private appointment. We welcome you to reach out to us and make an appointment at a time that is convenient to you.
We will be asking attendees to:
* Contact the Agent to book a private appointment
* Not enter the property if:
-You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
-You are unwell or have a fever
-You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive to Coronavirus
-As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands
-Apply hand sanitiser, which will be available for your use
-Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware
-Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
We thank you for your understanding as we navigate through this period together.
2 Garage spaces
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Doncaster East
Lifestyle in Doncaster East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 26 Hertford Road, Doncaster East. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.