26 Harvey Drive,
Salisbury East, SA 5109
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4345529
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well Presented, 4 Bedroom Family Home
Available: 5th April
Lease Term: 12 months
Located in a wonderful tree lined street amongst other family homes.
- Main bedroom and bedroom 2 with built in robe
- Dining/living with heating and cooling
- Sunny kitchen opening to separate dining room
- Large lounge
- Covered outdoor entertaining areas
- Double garage with roller doors
- Bathroom with separate bath
- Separate toilet
- Large laundry with ample storage
- Tool shed
- Low maintenance gardens
- Park with playground just across the road
EXCLUSIONS: Alarm system
This well-presented home is minutes to the local IGA, convenient transport, great schools and lovely parks.
Water Charges: Tenants to pay all water supply charge & all water usage
The Landlord cannot guarantee that the property has an active phone line or ADSL/NBN connections or in an internet availability area.
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY: please enquire via the 'Book an Inspection' or 'Request an Inspection' button and we will respond with an inspection time (if available). You must be registered for the inspection to attend. If no inspection times are currently available, please submit your details and you will be advised instantly when a new time is available.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only limited spots are available to view the property at inspection. Submitted applications will be given priority to view. Please complete an application online through the 'Apply for this property' button on the property listing on our website (boffo.com.au) with all relevant documentation included.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Salisbury East
Lifestyle in Salisbury East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
26 Harvey Drive, Salisbury East, a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Salisbury East.