26 Gascoigne Avenue,
Gorokan, NSW 2263
$1,540 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 31st January 2020
Rent ID: 825758
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RECENTLY RENOVATED THREE BEDROOM HOME
This freshly painted three-bedroom home is a must-see! Boasting two lounge areas, one being enormous in size, three generously sized bedrooms all with built-ins, an updated kitchen along with a separate dining area as well as an undercover entertainment area at the rear of the house. External features include a single lock-up garage accompanied by a single carport.
* Recently painted.
* Polished floorboards.
* Three bedrooms all with built-ins
* Single lock-up garage plus carport
* Fully fenced rear yard with side access.
* Pets upon application.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO ATTEND OUR INSPECTION?
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available on each property through georgebrand.com.au or on realestate.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection time.
3. If no time is offered, please register so we can contact you once a viewing is arranged. To register you can simply hit the email agent button and submit your details.
4. Changes or cancellations may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances or if the property is leased. For notifications of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details for this property.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gorokan
Lifestyle in Gorokan
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
26 Gascoigne Avenue, Gorokan, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Gorokan.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how