$750 - $780 per week
26 Fitchett Street,
Garran, ACT 2605
Rent ID: 4503486
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Updated and ready for you to ejnoy!
Positioned on the high side of the street with a leafy outlook, this recently updated home offers a light and airy open living area which opens seamlessly to the functional and updated kitchen. Ideally located in a central position close to schools, playing fields, the Woden Town Centre, The Canberra Hospital and transport, this home is available now so don't miss out!
Recently updated this four bedroom home features new paint throughout (including wardrobes), new blinds, new gas heater, dishwasher, bathroom vanity, door handles and lighting.. all the small features that matter!
New paint throughout
New blinds throughout
New gas heater
Updated kitchen with new handles & gas cooking
Four bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes
Bathroom with separate toilet and new vanity
Plenty of off street parking
Side access gate ideal for caravan / trailer
Available for a 12-month lease
Stroll to Woden and Canberra Hospital
Minutes to Canberra City
Tenants must seek consent from the owner to keep a pet at the property
Once you have viewed the property you will be sent a link to apply through 2Apply
At Hayman Partners we offer flexible payment options including fortnightly or monthly by direct debit and can be scheduled to coincide with your pay cycle
1. Click on 'book inspection'
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time available, please register your details to ensure you are advised when a time has been scheduled.
4. If you do not register, we can't notify you of any changes or further inspection times.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Garran
Lifestyle in Garran
Picture yourself living at 26 Fitchett Street, Garran. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.