5/28 Frederick Street,
Taringa, QLD 4068
Available 21st April 2020
Rent ID: 2234856
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Nealy new home walking to everything
Price dropped for this beautiful home with perfect condition and location. If you're after convenient and modern lifestyle in Taringa, look no further, this is the best one. Located at high and quiet corner, this home has two grand balconies to enjoy suburb views and beautiful breeze. Large park and Bus stop is just 150m away directly going to UQ or city. Within 5 min walk is Taringa train station, restaurants, cafes and local shops. Short stroll to prestigious Brisbane Boys' College.
New flooring all throughout makes a modern home at heart location. Large living and dining area has brand new timber floor flowing to a spacious balcony with leafy garden view. The well-equipped kitchen has new dishwasher and loads of cupboard space.
Two large bedrooms have brand new premium carpet and master has an ensuite. Main bathroom is spacious with generous sized bathtub and laundry area.
Ground floor comes with a single lock-up garage and visitor parking places at the front of the complex. Street parking is also available.
- Renovated with neutral colour paint and quality flooring all throughout.
- Spacious lounge has natural breeze and brand new timber flooring.
- 2 balconies with stunning view.
- New carpet in 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, remote-controlled fans
- Master bedroom has en-suite and large balcony overlooking the suburb
- Single lock-up garage and visitor parking places.
Please contact Betty on 0423 306 781 to arrange an inspection NOW.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Taringa
Lifestyle in Taringa
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 5/28 Frederick Street, Taringa. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how