From $800 to $1,900
Point Vernon, QLD 4655
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 360809
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Holiday in Style - Hervey Bay
Low Season: $800 p.w, Mid Season: $900 p.w, Peak Season: $1,400 p.w, Ultra Peak: $1,900 p.w
Sleeps 10-12 - Linen is not supplied - 3x Queen, 2x Single, 1x Double fold out couch
This two Storey family home with a swimming pool is located on the Esplanade at Point Vernon and is perfect for your next family holiday. Relax on the balcony with ocean views and breezes or bring the boat for a spot of local fishing with boat ramp close by.
• Main Bedroom - Queen bed and Television.
• Second Bedroom - 2x Single Beds
• Modern Fully equipped Kitchen with Microwave and Dishwasher
• Open plan Living/Lounge area with Television and DVD Player.
• Balcony - Perfect for catching Ocean breezes and overlooking the Sparkling In ground pool
• Rear deck with table/chairs and BBQ.
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Ocean views
• Third Bedroom - Queen Bed.
• Fourth Bedroom - Queen bed.
• Fifth Bedroom - 2x Single beds.
• Family Room with Double fold out couch, Austar, books and DVDS.
• Ceiling fans throughout.
• Laundry with Washing machine.
• Sparkling Pool with sitting area to watch the kids play
• Large Carport at the rear of the property with plenty of room for cars and boat.
• Fully fenced yard.
• Sorry pets are not permitted.
Just a short distance to beaches, Boat Ramps, local Restaurants/Cafes, Hotels, Shops, WetSide Water Park, local Shopping Centre and the ferry to Fraser Island.
Linen hire service - Jane Smith - 0413 262 397
Special Note: $25 booking fee applies to all bookings.
To check availability, make a booking and payments please visit our website:
2 Car ports
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Point Vernon
Lifestyle in Point Vernon
26 Esplanade, Point Vernon, a 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Point Vernon.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- From $775 to $1,575
- 80 Charlton Esplanade, P...
- From $730 to $1,255
- 1 Hibiscus Street, Urangan
- From $750 to $1,375
- 76 Hibiscus Street, Urangan
- From $775 to $1,375
- 81 Denman Camp Road, Sca...
- From $ 750 per week
- 44 Kingfisher Parade, To...
- From $900 to $1,900
- 557A Esplanade, Urangan