26 Epenarra Close,
Hawker, ACT 2614
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4490547
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Freshly Updated Family Home.
Set in a quiet street location, this freshly updated 3-bedroom freestanding home has been tastefully renovated including new carpets and freshly painted throughout. The functional and light filled design provides a natural and inviting warmth.
A modern designer kitchen and open plan living space will make entertaining a delight. Well-appointed outdoor entertainment areas will offer year-round enjoyment, whether it's a barbecue or evening drinks with friends. The comfortable transition from internal to external areas provides easy access for daily living, with the secure and spacious yard providing an area for children's play and outdoor entertaining.
Located in one of Belconnen's most sought-after suburbs, The address offers you the convenient living appeal of proximity to the ever-popular Hawker shopping centre and nearby school amenities, the Belconnen Town Centre, while also being an easy drive to the City.
* Three bedrooms
* Ducted gas heating
* Modern designer kitchen
* Family room
* Well maintained bathroom
* Light filled living throughout
* Enclosed backyard
* Low maintenance grounds with established gardens
* Double car accommodation
* Walking distance to the service abundant Hawker Shopping Centre
* A short drive to the Belconnen Town Centre including Westfield Belconnen
* Close to both public and private secondary schools being St Matthews Primary, the neighbouring Hawker Primary, Belconnen High and Hawker College
Due to COVID-19 our general processes have changed.
In line with current government requirements - all attendees will be required to wear a face mask and check in with the the check-in CBR app.
please observe physical distancing while attending an open home.
TO VIEW THE PROPERTY:
To arrange an inspection please:
1. Click on book inspection button
2. Complete your details
3. Answer the pre-qualifying questions
4. Register for a time
NOTE: IF you do not register you will not be notified of cancellations or changes to the inspection.
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER WODEN does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawker
Lifestyle in Hawker
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 26 Epenarra Close, Hawker is unfurnished and available to rent.