26 Enoggera Terrace,
Red Hill, QLD 4059
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th November 2021
Rent ID: 4576373
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfectly Located Renovated Queenslander - Call now to Inspect!
This charming Queenslander has been tastefully renovated, and is located in the heart of Red Hill, and only minutes from dining, shops, public transport. Take advantage of the Inner City fringe location, with the property situated an easy 4km from the Brisbane CBD.
Some of the features of this property include:
- Stylish kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, and dishwasher
- Polished timber floorboards, classic features, high ceilings, and original VJ walls
- Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms with separate bathroom, lounge, dining and kitchen
- Downstairs there are 2 more bedrooms, laundry, bathroom and large rear covered deck perfect for entertaining
- Main bathroom has been beautifully renovated with large freestanding tub
- Study nook
- Stunning views across the suburb and to the city
- Single car space with remote access gates
3 wardrobes + wooden tables and chairs in kitchen
*** TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION CLICK ON THE REQUEST AND INSPECTION TIME BUTTON *****
IMPORTANT! *** YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY***
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION
You can access the appointment page on www.realestate.com.au by clicking the REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME button to the right or by sending us an email enquiry.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
So DONT MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!
We accept 1form applications which are online and convenient for you.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property.
DISCLAIMER: The information in this listing has not been verified and no warranty is given in respect to accuracy
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Red Hill
Lifestyle in Red Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
26 Enoggera Terrace, Red Hill, a 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Red Hill.