26 Devonshire Street,
Hawthorn, SA 5062
$4,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4380217
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fantastic Family Home with a Pool
* AVAILABLE DATE: NOW
* THIS PROPERTY IS UNFURNISHED
* Sorry NO Pets
This light and bright colonial 3 bedroom home has plenty of extras to enjoy. Situated on a tree lined street tucked behind a brick wall. Entry is through the lush, landscaped gardens, past the inground pool with spa and into the home with French doors that spill back into the gardens. An entry hall leads to either the casual living space or the formal areas of the home which then opens through to a long hallway that offers the bedrooms. The unique U shape layout wraps around a fully enclosed outdoor entertaining area with open fireplace for warm winter entertaining.
Located close to local shops, schools, and easy access to public transport.
Property features include:
- Main Bedroom with Ensuite and WIR
- Robes in 2nd and 3rd bedrooms
- Main bathroom with large spa bath and toilet
- 2 Living spaces and dine
- Updated kitchen with large walk-in pantry and Breakfast bar
- Gas fireplace in lounge
- Ducted air conditioning throughout (old box unit in lounge excluded)
- Security System (monitoring not included)
- Separate laundry
- Low maintenance yards
- Double carport with roller door access
- Inground pool and spa with regular pool maintenance included (tenant responsible for chemicals) Tenant still responsible for work in between services.
EXCLUSIONS: Alarm system not monitored, Box a/c in lounge excluded.
**Tenant responsible for water usage and supply charges.
In these challenging times, Turner Real Estate has implemented a range of ways to view the property, knowing how important it is to love where you live.
Turner Real Estate is limiting the number of people attending opens at any one time.
If you're keen to inspect the property, we look forward to seeing you soon! You will need to register though, so that we can responsibly manage attendee numbers.
As soon as we have interest to view the property you will be contacted with an open inspection time. Please be assured that at the opens we will be observing strict hygiene practices and we will also be managing the number of people in the property, depending on the size, so please be patient with us - your health and safety is our priority.
2 Car ports
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 26 Devonshire Street, Hawthorn. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.